Is a non-profit organization that is committed to changing lives through sports. The organization uses the platform of athletics to reach youth spiritually and develop future leaders in their communities. Sports is much more than just a game. It is a huge platform to build youth spiritually, mentally, and physically.
How do we do it?
We are committed in each event we host to our 3 C's: Competition, Commitment, and Christ.
- Competition- Our events are hosted at the highest level of competition. Each team is invited and chosen to insure competitive events and proper sportsmanship
- Commitment- We are committed to each player both on and off the field. We are committed to providing the best host sites possible. Each participant deserves to play at the best sites each day not just one day. We are committed to not only playing great competition but to getting our athletes recruited at highest level by great programs. Each athlete also deserves to be poured into spiritually, mentally, and physically to inspire them to be great men; not just great players. Its not just about the Game.
- Christ- Christ is the center of everything we do. He is the one who changes lives. Sports is a platform to bring Glory to the one who gave us the ability and skills to play at the highest level.
- Baseball Touranments
All tournaments are held at universities and other high class facilities. All proceeds go to reaching youth for Christ.
- Bodyshop Baseball TEams
Teams from ages 14u-17u. Players are trained physically, mentally, and spiritually to reach their maximum potential on and off the field
- SPORT SPECIFIC PERSONAL TRAINING
We train athletes of all ages and sports with personal trainers that know exactly what is needed to help in that sport.
- Discipleship/Leadership Programs
All members of bodyshop baseball and cross training are put through an eight week discipleship program: discipline, integrity, servanthood, courage, influence, passion, leadership, endurance. If we change the lives of a few they can influence the many.
- Leadership Meal-
Each tournament hosting includes some sort of meal and speaker. Here players will be able to create leadership and discipleship knowledge and skills. If we reach the few they can reach the many.
CrossTraining Sports offers everything to build an athlete mentally, spiritually, and physically so that they may reach their full potential!
"More Than Just a Game"
Baseball Specific Strength Training
Improves overall strength of the athlete to help them get the most out of their ability. Bigger, Faster, Stronger.
Speed And Agility
Players have access to the best speed coaches in the state each day.
Improved Flexibility & Range of Motion
Stretching is a critical part of any athletic routine. We know that. And work to improve it to help with injury prevention.
We not only train our players for skills on the field but for life off the field. True leaders are made. At CrossTraining we raise up Leaders for Christ to impact the community.
Baseball Skills and Fundamentals
Players get access to professional hitting instruction as well as pitching instruction.
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
CrossTraining Sports © Copyright